Golf in the Dark on Disablog.it
You can play golf even if you are blind. It is possible to have a demo today and tomorrow at the Istituto dei Ciechi - via Vivaio 7, in Milan.
The testimonials will be Chiara Pozzi Giacosa, who was the winner of the British Blind Open 2009, and Andrea Calcaterra, chairman of the Blind Department of the Figd.
Golf is the only sport which allows to disabled and ablebodied players to compete joining the same team, on the same courses, using almost the same rules. This is why it is an excellent medium to promote integration; in addition, it has positive effect on the players' psychophysical health.
- Chiara On Superabile
- Faldo: "We Must Encourage More Young Disabled To Play Golf"
- Nick Faldo Invites Calcaterra
- Theorical and Practical Lessons for Blind Golfers in Milan
- Andrea Calcaterra In The IBGA Executive Board
- Chiara and Andrea: Champions Again!
- Chiara Pozzi Giacosa is World Champion!
- Rankings On The EBGA Website
- The Italian Blin Open Players
- Andrea and Chiara at the BBO and IBGA World Championship