Italian Blind Open 2011: The Schedule
Here the second Italian Blind Open Schedule (with the Mastership of IBGA)
3th October: Arrival, accommodation at the hotel (room available after noon), dinner free.
4th October: Transfer by shuttle to the Tolcinasco Golf Club, practice round, briefing about the tournament, welcome buffet at the club house.
5th October: First round, stroke play, shuttle from the hotel, tipical Italian dinner at the club house.
6th October: Second round, shuttle from hotel, prizes ceremony and gala dinner at the club house.
7th October: Departure, rooms to be free before noon.
The tournament is open to all IBGA members with recognized hcp, and will be played accordingly with the rules stated by IBGA and St. Andrews, b1 will play with dark glasses provided by the organization.
Prizes: first net, second net, first net ladies, first b1 gross, first b2 gross, first b3 gross non cumulative.
Entrance fee: euro 120 (£100) each player
Facilities: The Tolcinasco Golf Club will provide 3 days of friendly welcome giving to all participants, free of charge with regard green fee, driving range, lockers, karts, golf bags custody. The organizing Italian team will provide shuttle service from/to hotel/golf course, dinners, soft drinks and hotel accommodation 3, 4, 5, 6 October in a twin room on a B&B basis (only extra to be charged). Extra night will cost euro 95 for a twin, 75 for a single including breakfast.
Transports: A mini bus will be provided to pick up on arrival day, same service will be provided on departure day by the hotel (Linate no charges, Malpensa 10 euro each person, Orio al Serio 15 euro each person, and will be charged to the room by the hotel.)
In attachmente the application form.
- The IBO players.
- Interview to Andrea and Chiara on La Gazzetta dello Sport
- Andrea and Chiara at the Canadian Blind Open
- Chiara Pozzi and Andrea Calcaterra at the British Blind Open
- Here the Italian Blind Open Leaflet
- Italian Blind Open 2011: The Schedule
- Italian Blind Open: The New Edition
- Chiara On Superabile
- Faldo: "We Must Encourage More Young Disabled To Play Golf"
- Nick Faldo Invites Calcaterra
- Theorical and Practical Lessons for Blind Golfers in Milan
- Andrea Calcaterra In The IBGA Executive Board
- Chiara and Andrea: Champions Again!
- Chiara Pozzi Giacosa is World Champion!
- Rankings On The EBGA Website
- The Italian Blin Open Players
- Andrea and Chiara at the BBO and IBGA World Championship