Camilla Bernini Will Coach A Women's Golf Team.
The Italian golfer Camilla Bernini will be the coach of the Montgomery County Community College women's golf team, from 2012.
Born in 1959, Camilla had her left arm amputated after a serious car accident. She started playing golf in 1983, as amateur, and continued to do so ten years later, when she lost her arm.
She was the first FIGD's athlet, and she still is, even if she now lives in USA. Camilla won over two hundred titles, and in 2006 she became a professional teacher.
For years, FIGD said that golf is the only sport which allows disabled and able-bodied to compete together. Her new role is the evidence that you can go even further.
- Camilla Bernini Will Coach A Women's Golf Team.
- Rocchetti Won the Italian Open and the National Campionship
- 72 Disabled Golfers to Rapallo for the Italian Open
- Golf: on Tuesday 4 the Second Edition of the Italian Blind Open in Milan
- Coming Soon the IBO - Second Edition
- Chiara Pozzi and Andrea Calcaterra, Champions Again at the BBO
- Golf & Disability: First National Congress
- Handialps: 2011 First FIGD international Tournament
- Golf in the Dark: Demo Day in Milan
- It's International Open Time!
- From Wednesday PF Rocchetti at the Open Alps Tour
- The Pistorius Of Golf
- The famous ski champion Pier Gros plays at the National Championship
- Italian Championship June 2009 - n. 2
- Chiara Pozzi Giacosa Number One in the b1 chart at the 2009 British Blind Open
- Italian Championship June 2009 – n.1